Hello, and welcome to my small space on the net. I work in IT, and also work on web pages on the side, primarily with PHP and MySQL. Below are a few pages I have worked on ::
- T3 Coaching :: This is a site I currently maintain. I did not create the site, but have been updating it with CSS, PHP, and MySQL, and currently working on an admin backend to update the Results (completed) and AotM pages. I also recently updated the site with Facebook links, jQuery tabs, and an events calendar using shadowbox.
- Killington Arts Guild :: This is a site I created for a job interview. I was looking for a job in 2004, and the employer was looking for a website mock-up, and this is what I submitted. Since then, I have wanted to redo this page w/ PHP & MySQL... NOTE :: Updated the Flash to detect Flash player version 10... If using Chrome, you will need to allow Flsh to run.
- Google Maps / XML :: This is a page that uses the Google Earth KML file to reference all items, and link out to the Google Maps page. (This page is very basic as I am just learning how to manipulate the XML, etc.) The items in this KML file are airports I have flown through or to, and a few attactions... Click here to view the full file as one. UPDATE :: Google no longer supports KML/KMZ files... too bad, I liked this "look"
- Google Earth / Maps (part 2) :: This is a Google Earth KMZ file that can be downloaded to view all NFL team cities, broken out by Conference and Division. Click here view the file in Google Maps - not as robust, but you get the idea if you don't have Google Earth. UPDATE :: Google no longer supports KML/KMZ files... too bad, I liked this idea
- Rist-Frost Associates, PC :: This is an archive copy of a site I did back around 2000, working as a network admin. It was my first start-to-finish site. I can easily see the advantage to redoing it in PHP, but alas, the company is no longer in business. It's currently at the Way Back Machine.
- Fronhofer Tool Triathlon :: This is a site I created for a friends' Triathlon Event site. PLEASE NOTE :: This is a copy of the site as it was in 2008. The actual site has been redesigned by a 3rd party in 2009, and is here.
- Picture Gallery :: I wanted to create a picture gallery type page, but without a DB backend. This is what I have so far. Currently, the directory to check for images is hardcoded, and displays images in said directory, plus one level down. The thumbs are generated on the fly, and you can resize the images to fit the screen.
- South Park Page :: This is an older site I made. I love South Park, and after seeing the South Park Movie, I decided to create a page using the song lyrics, with Flash. WARNING: This page has explicit lyrics. Enter at your own risk. NOTE :: You will need to allow Flash to run.
During the day, I work for a software development company :: You can view my resume here
:: You will need Adobe Reader
to view it.
If you have questions about PHP or MySQL, or would like info on web site creation, please email me at email@example.com
I will be continually updating this page, so come back soon!